Forum Notice

We have updated our Forum Rules, and moved them to a new location. Please ensure you familiarise yourself with them as soon as possible. Click Here

Possibly available for sale.

bulleidboy

Possibly available for sale.

Post by bulleidboy »

I have close friend whose uncle has just died, and it would appear he had a Z gauge train set. I was asked if it had any value? I know nothing about Z gauge, but have posted a picture that was sent to me of some stock - I don't know, but have asked if this is all that is available. The tender loco depicted in the picture, is certainly showing in two sales on ebay, one at £150 and another with three carriages - as a set - at starting bid of £200. I have no idea about this gauge - so any suggestions/ideas would be appreciated - many thanks.

ImageIMG_1335 by Barry Clayton, on Flickr
I made a huge to do list for today. I just can't figure out who's going to do it! :lol:
brian1951

Re: Possibly available for sale.

Post by brian1951 »

There is good money value in the picture, but only if the items are tested and inspected, the best way to sell would be auction on ebay as seen. Less hassle and biggest bidders. Brian.
bulleidboy

Re: Possibly available for sale.

Post by bulleidboy »

Thanks Brian - I am waiting to see if what is in the picture is everything or whether there is more. Barry
I made a huge to do list for today. I just can't figure out who's going to do it! :lol: