Forum Notice

We have updated our Forum Rules, and moved them to a new location. Please ensure you familiarise yourself with them as soon as possible. Click Here

stone and brickwork

Help with layout scenics
eryl397

stone and brickwork

Post by eryl397 »

Hi everyone. Im pretty new to all this. Just wondered, can you buy rolls of paper with either brick or stone work printed on it that you can glue or is self adhesive that you can stick onto plain or self made buildings? And if so, where can i get it(preferably online).
OOLee

Re: stone and brickwork

Post by OOLee »

Hello,

If you take a look at the online market places you will find a decent selection in different scales, I've added a link to one such item but there are plenty more available if you spend a little time browsing, hope this helps,

Cheers, Lee.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/323460108869 ... media=COPY
eryl397

Post by eryl397 »

does indeed help , many thanks.
bulleidboy

Post by bulleidboy »

Have a look at Redutex - Rails of Sheffield usually have a good stock. It is actually produced by a Spanish Brick and Tile company. It feels and looks like the real thing, is easy to cut and self-adhesive. It does cost a bit more than brick/stone paper, but is very realistic. I have used their roofing tile sheets on many of my Metcalfe buildings.

Picture shows Redutex roofing tiles on the Metcalfe Mainline Station - just stuck on to the original card roof.

ImageIMG_1686 by Barry Clayton, on Flickr
I made a huge to do list for today. I just can't figure out who's going to do it! :lol:
jed10

Post by jed10 »

Take a look Scalescenes, in particular their 'scratchbuilders yard':
https://scalescenes.com/scratchbuilders-yard/
You pay a one off small fee to download the pdf file and then you can print it off yourself as many times as you want.
dtb

Post by dtb »

I have around 60 brick papers on pdf's of varying colours should you wish to print yourself. Should be easy to email or share via the cloud.

I also have the BrickArch app which you can create walls, brick circles or arches in different colours and mortars.