Forum Notice

We have updated our Forum Rules, and moved them to a new location. Please ensure you familiarise yourself with them as soon as possible. Click Here

Painting and Weathering Service

Sell your Model Railway items here.
NOTE: You must have at least ten meaningful other posts in various forum topics before you can sell items. Links to off forum site sales are not permitted.
brian1951

Re: Painting and Weathering Service

Post by brian1951 »

Times are of a changing Steve, many members days on the forum are dwindling, mine are nearly over now, its a shame we do not have much new blood following in our footsteps, we are here to help them but the questions are drying up on a daily basis. All the best to you. Brian.
Hound Dog

Post by Hound Dog »

Hi Steve - Sorry to hear you are pulling the plug on your commercial services as I have certainly benefitted several times over from your skills and you have created some unique locos for my fleet

I am sure that your efforts would still be better than mine if you held the paint brush between your toes.

…….. Are you really sure you don’t have one more Western in you ? - LOL.

Thanks and best regards - Richard
dtb

Post by dtb »

Hi Steve

I remember you did a perfect fix to some cosmetic damage to a Black 5 of mine, you also did an excellent weather job & sound decoder install (which was faulty if you remember) on an 8F. Your care and expertise on weathering the smoke box was incredible.

I have another new 8F that I was going to ask, however I wish you the very best in your personal modelling for yourself from now.

Thanks for your support to this community.