CHINESE HO EXHIBITION LAYOUT

TEAMYAKIMA

Re: CHINESE HO EXHIBITION LAYOUT

Post by TEAMYAKIMA »

I know what you're thinking - nothing for nine months and then two in one day!

Just to show the progress we've made since our first exhibition in 2018 - here is the layout at our first show, Bristol 2018....

TEAMYAKIMA

Post by TEAMYAKIMA »

And here is a similar photo taken at Keighley 2023.......................

Just to say that the container truck on the road near the front of the layout is actually running down that road.

And, YES, I know what you're thinking - nothing for nine months and then THREE posts in one day!!
TEAMYAKIMA

Post by TEAMYAKIMA »

I'm extremely grateful for all the views - nearly 25,000 and over 300 since my last post a week or so ago.,

I do hope that some/most of you get the chance to see the layout 'in the flesh' so to speak.

We're at Abingdon & District MRC's exhibition this weekend which promises to be a fantastic show - it's the club's first ever two dayer and it's to celebrate their 50th anniversary. I do hope to see some of you there - with over 40 layouts attending, the club is making a fantastically positive response to all the negative publicity about the hobby dieing because the Warley NEC show has been cancelled.

If you come along, please say "hello".
TEAMYAKIMA

Post by TEAMYAKIMA »

Our Abingdon show appearance was a great success as was our next show - KEYMODELWORLD LIVE at the NEC - note the new trees!